Sunday, November 1, 2009

My New Blog...

This week I was listening to music from a Christian website as I was working, and wished that I had my own site with music selections of my choice. I don't have time do anything fancy, but I got a sudden inspiration to create a blog. (Facebook does get old after a while. :) When I have time, I will post my latest inspirations in music, from my studies at school and music ministry at church.

"Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.' -Psalm 33:3

2 comments:

  1. Prayers and blessings to you, Miss Heather! Though I don't have much time either, (and my own blog is languishing), I'll try to stop by from time to time and see what you're posting. May God bless your endeavors and give you the desires of your heart! xoxo Mrs. Weddle ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that at pandora.com you can select and listen to your own music.

    ReplyDelete